Whilst we make every effort to bring you timely and relevant news each month, in reality stuff happens all the time.
One of the best ways is to Like or Follow GJB on any one of our social media sites. That way, if the ATO makes an announcement or news comes to hand we can very quickly bring you up to date with a post synopsis and link to the source.
A full list or GJB's social media pages is at the right of this page - please click any or all to become more informed. We look forward to having you join us.
Very soon we'll be inviting you to visit and use GJB's redesigned website where you'll be able download, check or engage with us in a number of ways:
We have much to update and add, however it is a work in progress and we'd appreciate your comments and suggestions once the redesign is launched and live.
- Work in your preferred accounting package using BankLink, Xero or MYOB
- Complete a personal or financial health check using TRUST™
- Purchase insurance cover in case of an audit or review with audit insurance, or
- Subscribe to or tell your friends about our free monthly newsletter to keep you up to date
- Please be advised that GJB's office will close Monday 1 July for our Planning Day where we get to work on, not in, our business
Should you require more information regarding any topic touched upon, please contact our office for advice on 02 9686 3130.
Disclaimer: All information provided in this newsletter is of a general nature only and is not personal financial or investment advice. Also, changes in legislation may occur frequently. We recommend that our formal advice be obtained before acting on the basis of this information.